Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

For my best Friend...Magistro Pupa....

I don't know if I was meant to meet you
I don't know if we were meant to be

I can't explain how much I miss you
But I can't get past the reasons I leave..

You held me close, you hugged me tight
You were always my best friend,
even when love was unforseeable..out of sight

But then I made a mistake
I whispered in your ear
I chained you to my soul, held you oh so dear..

I had just lost my everything
The splash  of white paint on this wall of black
And you were there for me, you said you loved me more than ever
And right then and there, screwed up was our 'best friends forever"...

No, I didn't lie in my moment of weakness
I love you, I love you, you are my other half
I love you, I love you, but then rush to our epitaph..

And now I'm moving, so far away
I want you to forget me a little more, each and every day.

But I didn't lie, Bestest Friend.
I love you- more than ever.
I didn't lie, Bestest Friend.
But it's what I do- break and sever.

No comments:

Post a Comment